A coffee roaster that uses Shipitwise to send samples between countries. A musician that uses Shipitwise to get back her guitar. A travel agency changing the way people move their skies.
These are just a few of the stories which are waiting to be shared with the community. Each and every user of Shipitwise has a story to tell. Be it then how they heard about Shipitwise, how they’re using us or how we help them change the world.
So we’ve set ourselves a mission! Today we start with a new series of blog posts that are dedicated to sharing the stories and experiences of different people, startups and businesses that discovered Shipitwise and gave it a try in their everyday life.
Stories that have already been published
* Jaanus Üksik from Mission Coffee Works – Shipitwise’s first customer.
* Liisa Tulvik – a musician, who rarely goes anywhere without her instrument.
* Airita Aim from Palazzo – an artist, who prefers to avoid hassle with technical stuff.
* Argo Karuse from +ID – a company making the smallest smart card readers.
* Anu Polli from Made By – an Executive Manager, who doesn’t have time to deal with shipping hassle’s.
* Heli’s tricycle from Amazon – a tourism expert for whom the usual shipping models stopped working.
* Taavi and his motorcycle – a event organiser, who didn’t find anyone to ship his motorcycle.
* Erik who moved to LA – an ex-Startup Wise Guys marketing director who moved back to USA.
* RebelRoam shipping Wi-Fi – a fellow startup from Startup Wise Guys accelerator shipping routers.
* Meriliis Rinne aka Meru – an artist in the UK shipping art across the world.
* Katre who wanted a dishwasher – a mother and wife who regularly orders stuff from webshops.
* Chris who shipped animal blood – the Ambassador of the UK who constantly needs to move things.
* Nautilus Travel Does The Impossible! – a travel agency that helps their clients move anything.
* Balloon Tallinn Needed Helium – an attraction constantly needing more helium to function.
* InterStudio’s urgent delivery – an interior design company that asked for a miracle, and got it.
* WolfPrint 3D Ships Eggs – a startup that needs to move really big eggs with scanners inside them.
* Magrada natural bodycare – they needed a fast delivery to a beauty show.
* Humana Estonia trusts us – this company values our fast response time and competitive prices.
* Anders moved Gustav’s bust – moving art across the world is one of our specialties.
* Kristjan has got a beautiful car – he needed someone to deliver an engine for his Karmann Ghia.
* Velonia Bicycles finally got to Australia – they needed their bicycle to reach a new continent.
* Martin needed a removals firm – he finally took a leap of faith and moved from Wales to Estonia.
* Kaubad.ee needs delivers gifts – they needed us to make their everyday work simpler and faster.
* How to ship fragile ceramics? – she constantly needs help shipping fragile pieces of art across the world.
* Who ships the uncommon items? – they need help shipping uncommon items to not so common places.
* How to ensure on time delivery? – they need a partner that ensures on time delivery for their metal details.
* How to organise shipping from a foreign country? – he needed to get his bicycle from London to Estonia.
* How to make online stores deliver? – not all online stores deliver to all destinations, thus we help to do the last mile.
* How to transport artwork? – Shipping artwork is a constant pain for all artists, as not all logistics companies take care of it.